Thursday, February 28, 2013

Horse manure?

I guess I could start by explaining my nickname.  Being of the first video game generation, I needed to put something in the top scores area.  Many of the games I played allowed 8 characters.  I wanted to use my name but wanted something more.

 Back then the word "studly" was being used allot, and so I combined the two.  I knew nothing of what a true 'stud' was, but I thought being a stud meant someone cool, the age of innocents.  I did do allot of chasing and kissing of the girls, but I really had  no idea the actual definition of 'stud'.



Here my school picture shows evidence on my cheek of a love scratch  from Wendy Chambers, a girl I often pursued. I assure you it was not made out of anger, simply and accident of passion.

Not the only accident I had. Another time I remember chasing her through the high grass.  She darted right and as I went after her, I slipped in poo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment